Internal Talent Sourcer
£25ph + £3000 sign on bonus
Our client is the world leader in research and advisory services to tech corporations internationally. Established for over 40 years, they employee more than 10,000 people across the globe and turn over $billions every year.
Because of their continued growth they are seeking an experienced Talent Sourcer to join them on an initial 6 month contract, with the potential to move into a permanent position within the organisation.
Reporting to the Recruiting Team Lead, the Internal Talent Sourcer will be responsible for sourcing high quality candidates across EMEA. Duties include:
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging by clearly articulating the Gartner value proposition
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, trait assessments and behavioural based interviewing
- Develop a pipeline of talent for current role and future hiring needs
This is a very fast paced role, requiring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- Business Development and/or Sales experience a plus
- Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing new techniques and skills
- Confidence when dealing with executive level candidates
Please note although this role is remote, they may require travel to the Surrey offices at least once a month.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted