A confident, hands on and bright Office Manager is required to Innovative Independent Electronic Engineering Business. This role is currently based in Royston, but later this year will be relocating to modern, larger premises in St. Ives, Cambridgshire.
The business owner is currently looking for an Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of business's administration and dispatch functions, as well as contributing to the continued improvement in office processes, efficiency, and professionalism.
The ideal candidate will be both self-driven, proactive and trustworthy and will play a key role in providing Finance and HR support as well as being responsible for the facilities management within this small, independent tech business.
Please note: If the successful candidates commute distance to Royston is further than their potential commute to the new business address in St Ives, the company will be happy to discuss re-reimbursing them for the millage difference, for the duration of their stay in Royston.As Office Manager you will ultimately be responsible for: General office admin duties, such as:
- Maintaining and updating internal databases and systems.
- Basic finance administrative duties such as processing expenses and VAT claims etc
- Managing the dispatch team including production of rotas and ensuring accuracy of work. (covering dispatch if needed)
- Looking after Customer Services, this would include dealing with inbound enquiries and queries via emails and phones and liaising with the engineering team with regards to customers enquiries.
- Order processing.
- Ensuring Health and Safety and other legal requirements are met.
- Processing of incoming/outgoing parcels and manage postal arrangements, via courier or Royal Mail.
- Ensure customers product orders as fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Other duties as directed by the General Director including ordering, general filing, stock management, keeping sales data current, document preparation, and the production and distribution of mail outs.
The ideal Office Manager will need:
- Experience in similar role, especially around administration and people management
- Excellent IT and administrations skills including MS Office and knowledge and use of accounting software
- To be solutions orientated with a positive can do attitude plus strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and able to use their initiative
- Affable with an ability to build strong working relationships
- Great attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and structure
Working Monday to Friday from 9:00 - 5:00 (37.5 hrs per week). This role is based intially in Royston and will be relocating to St. Ives later this year. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £32,000 plus a quarterly bonus and benefits package which includes holiday entitlement of 22 days per year plus public holidays.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted