Graduate Opportunity - Biomedical - Customer Support
Customer Support/ Technical Account Representative - (Scientific)
Our client an established and reputable scientific based company that provides a quality supply and support service to its customers are currently looking to recruit a Customer Support/ Technical Account Representative to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Biomedical graduate who has had some working experience or for someone who has had experience within a laboratory environment who is seeking a new opportunity.
Role: Customer Support/ Technical Account Representative Where: Outskirts of Southampton Salary: £24,000/25,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer enquiries received via email, telephone or the company website
- Directing technical product enquiries
- Dealing with requests for price, samples or demonstrations
- Proactively managing assigned client accounts
- Accurately recording all information onto the company CRM system
- To report on trends in enquiry types and identify opportunities for marketing campaigns
- Reporting and monitoring of sales to allocated accounts
You will need:
- Either a Biomedical degree or experience of working within a laboratory environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- To be customer focused
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- To be detail orientated
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Confident IT skills
- To be professional in your approach
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and/ or qualification's please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted