Account Manager required for global engineering and manufacturing company, office based, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, £26675 plus minimum 3% annual bonus.
Working in a small friendly open plan office our client is looking for a tenacious and driven individual who enjoys account management but is also not afraid of picking up the phone to drive new business opportunities too.
This is a varied role with a warm client base.
An interest in technology, in particular engineering or manufacturing is preferred.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for the Business Development and sales support of all nominated customers through their journey of leads, quotations, questions, and contracts with a vigorous proactive sales approach.
- Opportunity and sales growth responsibility for designated small accounts.
- Booking minimum of two client meetings via MS Teams a week.
- Order processing
- Generating quotations and following up these quotes.
- Ensure all assigned customer administration, commercial, and
logistical questions are actioned
- Supporting the BDM including establishing regular documented internal meetings, including identification and corrective actions for any loss-making business.
- Analysis, preparation and generation of company and customer supply and price Agreements/Contracts
Strong IT skills including MS Word and Excel, ideally with CRM knowledge of Salesforce or similar, but will train if necessary. Previous experience in a fast-paced customer service or internal sales/account management environment is essential, ideally from a technical, engineering or manufacturing background. Results driven, strong communication skills, confidence to liaise at all levels and enjoys working to targets and deadlines.
The Account Manager role is a full time, office-based role, Burgess Hill, £26675 OTE £27500. Working Monday to Thursday 8.45am-5.15pm and finishing early on a Friday at 4pm. 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, private medical insurance, death in service, pension and free parking. Interviews scheduled w/c 15 August.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted