Part Time Administrator - Eastleigh - 20 hours per week over 5 days - hybrid role working from home 2 days a week
We are recruiting for a part time administrator for a not for profit organisation who provide advisory and training services to people across Hampshire. You will be the lynch pin within the team, providing administrative support to the managers, so you will need to be incredibly organised and efficient.
The administrator duties include:
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries from the general public and signposting to the right departments
- Booking meeting rooms and organising refreshments
- Diary management
- Open and distributing post
- Ordering stationary supplies
- Raising invoices on Xero and chasing of payments
- Processing training information and bookings
- Excellent listening and communication
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle a busy workload
- Friendly and helpful "can do" attitude
- Previous administration experience with excellent MS Office skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted