A fantastic and exciting position for an Administrator (Apprenticeships Coordinator) to join a renowned and established facilities management located near Surbiton. This role is a permanent opportunity and offers a salary between £24,000 - £27,000 per annum dependent on experience plus great benefits and company culture!
You will support the Apprenticeships Manager to ensure the highest standards of training throughout for my client's trade and business apprentices and vocational qualifications learners.
Primarily, you will provide administrative and coordinator support to my client's apprenticeships and vocational qualifications programmes, maintaining and updating accurate records and documentation management linking the apprentice and learner place of work, line managers, the colleges and training providers.
The role will act as the initial point of contact for colleges and training providers, and liaising with operational teams and recruitment teams to support onboarding of new apprentices and learners.
- Recruiting - working with the Apprenticeship Manager to assist with sourcing appropriate candidates
- College/Course Enrolment - Liaising with college and/or training providers, administering all appropriate documentation and keeping in touch with apprentice and line manager
- Onboarding - Ensure onboarding paperwork is complete and returned to correct department
- Liaise with trade apprentices and line managers to book onto annual event, ensuring all documentation is completed in advance
- Distribute joining instructions to trade apprentices
- Maintaining trade apprenticeships and vocational qualification details in L&D catalogue
- Processing all programme applications by ensuring the correct authorisations are sought and chasing sign-offs
- Supporting Apprenticeships Manager in ad-hoc administrative and coordination duties as required
Skills, knowledge and characteristics
- Educated to A'level standard or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Able to communicate at all levels (from executive leadership through to entry level)
- Excellent coordination and administrative skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing deadlines
- Good organisation and project management skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Enthusiastic and creative approach
- Personable, with a shining positive attitude
You will support and facilitate the continued growth by delivering across administration and reporting functions. If you are forward thinking, capable and experienced and looking for a fun, rewarding yet stimulation working environment, please apply now!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search