Do you have an A level or higher education in English or Journalism?
OR do you have a passion for writing and editing?
If so we may have the right role for you...
Tate are proud to be working with a company based in Wheathampstead, supporting with the recruitment for an Editor position on a temporary basis with an opportunity to go permanent. Having launched over 20 years ago, the family run business is a leading company within their industry, they are experts in their field and are looking for someone to join their successfully growing business.
The purpose of the role:
- Receiving reports from freelancers and developing overall summaries of reports to submit to clients
- Responsible for the production of high-quality reports, ensuring they are clear and consistent, well written and grammatically correct
- Correcting any errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Proof reading and amending all reports before submission
- Resolve queries in regard to missing information
Skills and experience needed:
- A level or equivalent in English
- Ability to copy edit and proofread accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent levels of accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
£10 per hour
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Based in Wheathampstead
Parking on site
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted