Mortgage Administrator required for centrally based Worthing, West Sussex, Broker due to expansion. £22-26k doe, full time office based ideally (may consider part time if exceptional experience in a similar role).
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated admin superstar to join our team. Previous mortgage or financial industry experience is essential as this is a busy role supporting our remote Brokers with all of their administration.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Enthusiastically working with a team of ambitious mortgage brokers, liaising with their clients, and communicating with solicitors, lenders, surveyors, and insurance providers to help deliver the promised service.
- With a friendly, professional, and confident demeanour you will deal with a range of telephone and email queries.
- Spotting opportunities through the use of own initiative whilst having a flexible approach to workloads. This is combined with a "can-do" attitude and appetite to take on the responsibility that ensures deadlines and targets are met.
- Use and confidently navigating our systems, ensuring that you easily identify and prioritise the workload.
- Fastidiously check and complete all documents whilst having a simultaneous understanding of their relevance and importance.
- Work under pressure and react quickly to developing situations.
- Work well as part of a small team, offering support to colleagues when required.
Our client uses Smarter 365 but they will train on this. Strong MS office skills, resilience, patience to deal with Banks/Lenders, as the period for mortgage applications is currently lengthy, confidence to manage clients' expectations and an easy going, friendly and honest nature, with the ability to juggle priorities and manage a heavy workload of mortgage admin cases is key.
The right person will have a professional and positive manner. Joining a small and close-knit team, personality fit is paramount.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, if you are motivated, this role could open up to wider career opportunities, such as promotion through management roles or studying towards qualified status and advising clients, although is not a requirement for the role.
The Mortgage Administrator, Worthing is office based (not hybrid) working Monday-Friday 9-5pm, (no parking on site), 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, smart modern offices, pool table, refreshments, sociable environment, supported company. Opportunities to progress within organisation if desired. Immediate start and interviews.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted