Claims Processing Analyst
£18.75 per hour 3 months temp
Start Date - 17th August 2022
Remote - (Based around London would be preferential)
Equipment will be provided
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 17:00pm
We're recruiting for a Claims Processing Analyst on behalf of a well-known global brand. They are market leaders in their industry specialising in information technology services and consulting. This role will be a Full-time, remote position.
As a Claims Processing Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing and validating claims that have been submitted through a pre-formatted customer facing web portal. Validating and checking claims against a pre-defined set of criteria and escalating any issues when rule sets cannot be applied.
- Evaluate accuracy of claims based on a simple rule set
- Capturing and updating data on a system
- Excellent attention to detail, whilst working in a high transactional environment
- Ability to work independently in a work at home or office environment
- Strong Administration skills
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Experience of Financial Services and or working within a regulated industry is desirable
- Fluent spoken and written English
- High attention to detail and experience of working in a detailed process orientated environment e.g., transactional processing.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted