Pre-Sales Consultant - Leatherhead - Hybrid Working
We are currently seeking a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our clients modern cloud consulting and managed service business. You'll share their passion for solving the business challenges faced by enterprises today through cloud and digital technologies.
Your technical knowledge will be matched by your ability to communicate effectively, ensuring customers, partners and peers buy in to your vision. You will have the opportunity to work with global enterprise clients and technologies from the world's leading vendors (e.g. VMware, AWS, Microsoft Azure).
The position requires deep technical competence, the ability to abstract and articulate solutions to business-driven outcomes, and a strong aptitude for fast and continual learning.
- Requirement analysis: Gain an understanding of the customer business and IT drivers, and challenges across their landscape by engaging key stakeholders and through functional/non-functional requirement analysis
- Strategy and roadmap: Create roadmaps and solutions addressing business goals, leveraging industry IT maturity models
- Proposals: Construction of complex bids and presentations, providing technical direction for the proposal of solutions
- Commercial: Production of statements of work which form the basis for the contract of engagement
- Technical ownership: Leadership and co-ordination of opportunities from the point of technical qualification through to handover to delivery teams
- Research and development: Keep pace with the ongoing development of the company's solutions portfolio and leading industry technologies
- Presentation and collateral: Create and deliver presentations as well as documentation for use by the company and their business partners for go-to-market strategy and services execution in conjunction with the Marketing team
The position requires excellent technical writing and presentation skills with the ability to expertly translate technical and transformation solutions into key value plays, proposals, and presentations.
- 5+ years of technical architecture and pre-sales experience with a deep focus on VMware solutions, as well as related ecosystem products and services. Personal accreditation are an advantage
- Strong technical aptitude, fast learner and able to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong commercial capability, developing bids and commercial pricing
- Passionate about ground-breaking technology, with strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted