A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a client centric and passionate Customer Retention and Account Manager professional to support my client who are a thriving technologies solutions company based in St Asaph. This is a temporary opportunity for 3 months paying up £12 per hour plus holiday to start ASAP with view for extension, working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Joining my client's very successful customer service department on a hybrid basis, you will be a brand ambassador for their clients and hosting brands, bringing a warm and friendly approach and going that extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
The role entails customer retention, enquiring about overdue accounts and generating leads for upselling new/extra products. The data is our customer data and NOT cold calling in any way. Training and assistance will be provided.
- Use renewal & invoice leads to maximise retention
- Highlight any leads to Sales Manger
- Highlight any issues or potential trends to your manager
- Accurate administration of accounts
- Ensure customer data is current and up to date - including financial information
- Adhering to security procedures at all times
- Provide accurate and clear customer and package instructions via systems
- Promote and accurately describe services to customers
- Work with Customer Care and Support to deliver a quality customer experience
- Work with your manager on ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- Ensure that brand values are adhered to in every communication channel
Ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a sale retentions sand/or call centre environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Pasion for technology (this is what they're all about after all)
Full training will be given, however the ability to demonstrate previous experience of communicating with customers in high-pressure situations would be advantageous.
The role is for a minimum of 3 months and is a test for us as a business. If we see results from your activity, the sky is the limit.
The role is eligible for commission on overdue invoices and sales commission on any sales you make. Please note that this is not a financially targeted role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global, thriving and well-established business who have a strong family feel and reward / recognition culture.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search