Are you looking for an Administration Coordinator role working within a fast-paced and established environment? We are seeking an Administrator / Business Coordinator who can provide a professional support to my client's Learning & Development L&D team in their Surbiton offices. This is a permanent role, starting ASAP, paying up to £27,000per annum plus benefits.
This role is officed based working Monday to Friday between 9am to 5.30pm with potential flexibility to work from home a couple of days a week, after training.
Working with the L&D team to provide coordination and administration support to the L&D function for business skills, management and leadership, security and cleaning staff.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage internal learning requests and keep wait list updated at all times
- Liaise with external and internal trainers and venues to ensure availability and book programmes
- Organise refreshments at internal and external venues
- Manage attendance records and administer training invoices
- Send evaluation feedback emails after each programme; chase, monitor and respond to feedback received
- Work with HRBPs and Line Managers to ensure courses are fully populated
- Update module content on the business online learning management system
- Ensure all course materials are correctly branded and accurately written
- Production, printing and distribution of training course materials and certificates
- Monitoring of L&D online learning inbox, managing and responding to enquiries
- Manage purchase card for payments, ensuring monthly reconciliation is accurate
- General reporting & Financial administration tasks
Key skills / attributes required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder management
- Strong administration skills
- A self-starter, comfortable working without constant day to day management
- Flexibility and ability to respond to changing priorities
- Ability to perform under pressure
You just need to be Microsoft office competent, able to communication well with internal stakeholders, on the phone & with external course suppliers, have initiative and attention to detail.
If you are passionate about customer services and working in a busy and dynamic team, APPLY NOW!!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search