Hemel Hempstead - Office based
Perm, Full Time
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implement and track social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives.
- Design and create graphic art and visual materials for print and digital media.
- Project manage exhibitions, including designing literature, booking travel and accommodation, and tracking expenditure.
- Company website updating with content and product information.
- Write, proofread and edit creative and technical content across different mediums including advertorials and press releases.
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Able to project manage marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Self- starter
- Adobe Create Suite savvy, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Ability to communicate with internal departments and to market appropriately to target audience
- Proactive and flexible approach.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted