Job: Recruitment Coordinator (UK Remote)
Type: FTC minimum 6-9 months (potential to extend)
Salary: £30K-£39K depending on experience
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30
My client is a thriving data server company based in the USA. They are in urgent need for a tech savvy recruitment coordinator to support their busy internal recruitment team. This is a fixed term contract, to start ASAP for 6 months initially with view for extension and will be paying up to £39K with benefits.
My client currently provides their clients with server solutions and are looking for a recruitment coordinator who can champion candidate and internal hiring manager experience, while promoting best practices through the use of their Application Tracking System (ATS) as well as other global processes. This is an opportunity to build relationships across the business, with a specific focus on recruitment coordination for our European based locations. As part of the day-to-day operations, you will be involved in a variety of projects to ensure they are operating best in class and staying one step ahead in a fast paced and priority pivoting landscape.
- Scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews across multiple time zones.
- Communicating with candidates and hiring managers to agree on time and dates of interviews.
- Using our Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday) to move candidates through the interview process and responding to candidate enquiries.
- Supporting Recruiter's to plan out their interview schedules in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensuring all touch points within the recruitment process are promoting excellent candidate experience and processes are moving swiftly without delays.
- Working with the recruitment team to understand priority roles that may require fast tracking.
- Working with agencies and promoting best practices to ensure processes are adhered to.
- Working with the Senior Recruiter to review candidate 'interview confirmation' templates and suggesting amendments to enhance candidate experience.
- Adhoc projects to enhance team performance and promote employer brand reputation.
- Assist with reporting and team spreadsheets to track recruiter activities in excel.
- Working with the Senior Recruiter to establish SLA's in relation to interview coordination turn around times.
- Ensuring any external content reflects our employer brand; this includes job descriptions, LinkedIn adverts and our careers site.
- Run the metrics spreadsheet and create reports for the business on a weekly and month basis
- Experience supporting a Recruitment Team hiring across multiple geographies (ideally across EMEA).
- Working confidently within an ATS as well as having strong Excel skills.
- Experience scheduling high volume of interviews.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent relationship management skills and has built trusted partnerships with partners at all levels.
- Confidence working with agencies and ensuring processes are maintained.
- Experience with reporting; specifically, candidate data within an ATS.
- A solid sense of urgency and has experience working at pace.
- MI reporting experience
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted