We are looking for a talented Billing Specialist to join my client's Global Managed Services Finance Team.
The MSP Billing team support the business with the management and delivery of the end-to-end billing process, while providing operational support and quality customer service. This is a great opportunity for someone who has billing experience and looking for a new challenge, has great attention to detail and can deliver with consistency.
Primary role objective:
The main purpose of the role involves working as part of the billing team to ensure the accurate and timely dispatch of invoicing to secure maximum cash collection while maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Responsible for the quality delivery of invoicing to end client in accordance with specific requirements and agreed timetable
- Allocation and reconciliation of incoming payments received in a timely manner
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments within agreed terms
- Efficient maintenance of accounts receivable and accounts payable ledger to ensure consistent and accurate status visibility
- Administration of identified discrepancies with appropriate stakeholder through to resolution
- Client and supplier query management
- Aged debt reporting and analysis
- Requirement to produce account status updates and management information as requested
- Appropriate escalation of issues that impact on completion of tasks within set timescales
- Supporting finance team with administrative tasks as required
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience
- Conscientious and organised worker with ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and priorities
- Ability to manage own workload whilst working to agreed targets and deadlines
- Good Excel skills with ability to pick new systems up quickly
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and able to use own initiative
- Fast learner with appetite for problem solving
- Process driven with the ambition to find #ABetterWay
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted