Marketing Executive - Eastleigh - £26,000 - Hybrid role working from home 2 days a week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive who is looking for their next challenge, and interested in working in the not for profit sector. Our client has just celebrated 60 successful years of supporting its members within the sports and beauty industry.
This is a crucial role within the business, and because it is a small company you will need to have a muck in attitude and a flexible approach to your work. In return, you will get to work with a great team, where wellbeing is at the heart of everything they do.
Marketing Executive duties include:
- Support the Marketing Manager with the implementation of marketing strategy, tactical campaigns, ad-hoc projects, marketing activities, graphic design, e-newsletters, and trade events.
- To effectively promote membership to colleges, universities, private training providers and other stakeholder groups through various marketing strategies.
- To administer and develop a national network of Local Groups.
- Maintain a bank of key stakeholder contacts on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- To write and design marketing and membership collateral (on- and off-line) in accordance with the marketing plan.
- To develop the online shop to increase revenue
- Help to organise and attend events and trade exhibitions.
Skills and experience required
- Degree level (degree in business / marketing preferred)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in marketing and communications
- Experience of managing events desirable
- Experience of design packages essential
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted