Central Support Administrator Winchester £22,000
This new role in central Winchester will be part of a central support team providing comprehensive administration support for the Administration department. You will have at least a year of experience working within a busy office environment. This role is working 35 hours week Monday to Friday and currently the teams work one week in the office and one week remotely.
- Provide support in the scanning of documentation
- Opening and scanning of the post and distributing to team members
- Support the departments daily printing needs
- Support with bulk print and mail-out exercises
- Monitoring the team's mailboxes
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- Support with adhoc administration for a variety of teams
- Being a very organised and efficient Administrator
- Someone with at least 1 year's experience in a busy office environment
- The ability to use your initiative and meet deadlines calmly
- This role requires someone committed to teamwork and working collaboratively across the business
- A confident communicator, someone who isn't afraid to ask questions
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential within this role
- You will be conscientious and have a willingness to learn and develop
This is fantastic award-winning company, who invest in their staff's well-being and development. The hours are 9.30 until 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Currently the teams work a hybrid working pattern of one week in the office and one week remotely. This maybe subject to change in the future so you will need to be flexible with this pattern.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted