Full time, permanent
8.30am - 5pm
Salary up to £27,000 DOE
This role offers an exciting opportunity for someone with experience within a similar role to enjoy working for a progressive manufacturing business with a fun product.
- To work as a team with your allocated salesperson(s) to maximise efficiency, sales, and profit and to be proactive in developing sales in your allocated territory.
- Set up new customer cards and specific customer pricing, send credit application forms and request credit checks from Accounts Department.
- Prepare quotes for customers and territory and follow up with customers.
- Process customer orders, check invoicing address, costs and profit margins are correct.
- Resolve order queries e.g., chase and check customer Purchase Order Numbers and values, and obtain order uplifts where necessary.
- Check sales orders for stock.
- Source and order goods as required, confirm scheduled delivery dates of all incoming goods.
- Raise Purchase Orders as necessary.
- Liaise with the Inventory Manager to set up item cards as required.
- Raise sales invoices daily and send to customers via their preferred method.
- Check and update systems as required.
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure customer delivery dates are scheduled correctly in line with customer requests.
- Support Salesperson(s) by scheduling appointments, sending out correspondence as required and providing any other back up to ensure territory potential is maximised.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships by ensuring queries are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Send out catalogues to potential new customers and follow up via telephone call/email.
- Answer phones ensuring all sales related telephone enquiries are dealt with efficiently, or direct as necessary.
- Fully office-based role
- Salary up to £27,000
- Administration/Coordinator experience requires
- Parking available
If you are interested, please apply online!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted