Credit Control Assistant - Eastleigh - £20,000-£22,000 - Hybrid role working from home 2 days a week
We are recruiting for a global organisation who are looking for a credit control assistant to join an established accounts team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door with a company where they can train and develop their career on a global level. This company offers long term career opportunities, along with a fun and diverse team of passionate people who make it a great place to work.
My client is open to a graduate with a relevant finance based degree, or someone who has experience working within accounts, and they just want the next challenge in their career.
Credit Control Assistant duties include:
- Log customer payments paying attention to currency.
- Take credit card payments and ensure correct paperwork is completed and transactions are posted to the customer account.
- Maintain customer payment history.
- Maintain any spreadsheet logs outside of the system.
- Store documents received from customers digitally to ensure they can be easily retrieved.
- Communicate with head office Treasury Dept. to ensure bank transactions are posted correctly.
- Communicate with customers to ensure payments are allocated correctly.
- Communicate with Sales Teams within the EU and UK in reference to their customers.
- Send out copy invoices and statements when required.
- Monitor and act on emails within the generic credit control email address.
- Assist with month end routines.
- Assist with credit checks on new and existing customers.
Keys skills and qualifications
- AAT an advantage.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience with currency accounts an advantage.
- Experience dealing with other European offices an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with peers, superiors, and management.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search