Role: People Advisor
Salary: £42 - 50K DOE
Location: Hybrid - Central London based offices
My client, a leading Fintech organisation have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven People Advisor to support their business. In this role you will continue to develop an efficient HR Service that is easily accessible to all employees and that will support future business growth. I am seeking a professional with previous HR experience with a desire to develop innovative people initiatives and provide guidance on day-to-day matters.
Reporting into the head of people you will pay a pivotal role in helping to build an inclusive, high performing and employee centric culture. This is a generalist position with ongoing projects and initiatives to get involved in along the way.
If you are a passionate and approachable people professional, please apply today without delay!
- Be the trusted advisor for a wide range of people-related issues and projects; including managing employee relations
- Support a culture of continuous feedback on performance and talent management and provide support and coaching to employees and managers
- Support with implementing and facilitating the end-to-end employee lifecycle from onboarding to performance assessments and pay reviews to offboarding
- Oversee and ensure the effective running of People Operations including; payroll and benefits, managing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers to improve our employee value propositions
- Work together with the senior management team to seek feedback and implement group policies and processes
- Own our HR systems, data and controls and provide accurate HR analytics and reporting to senior stakeholdersIn exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will have ample access to learning and development programmes and professional development opportunities plus a competitive benefits package.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted