Business Support Officer Hertfordshire County Council £14.63 per hour Part time - 18.5 hours Temp 2 Perm opportunity
We are currently looking for a part time Business Support Officer to support the Senior Managers within Adult Care Services. You must be able to work Monday, Tuesday and half day on Thursdays.
The post holder will provide operational support including diary management, monitoring and reviewing projects and to liase with internal and external bodies throughout the organisation.
- Graduate degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise own workload, multitask and balance various responsibilities at one time.
- Managing conflict and change.
- Autonomous working.
- Copes effectively in demanding circumstances.
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with Senior Managers .
- Demonstrates sound judgement and ability to make decisions when dealing with problems.
- Good political sensitivity and awareness
- Good analytical and research skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Able to handle all responsibilities with a high level of diplomacy, discretion and professionalism
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and assist others when necessary
- Microsoft Office knowledge, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate minute taking
- Excellent English, verbal and written skills are essential
If you are an experience Personal Assistant or have worked in Business Support and interested in working for a local organisation, then please apply today! The successful candidate must be available to start ASAP.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted