Administrator Hertfordshire County Council Stevenage £10.39 Part Time - 18.5 hours MUST be able to work on Wednesdays and FridaysTemp to Perm opportunity
Tate are currently working in partnership with Hertfordshire County Council, recruiting for an Admin Support Officer. This is a temporary assignment initially, which has the potential to convert to a permanent part time position based on performance.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Utilise software packages such as Microsoft Office, and preparation of letters and documentation according to local procedures and statutory/ legal requirements
- Update and manage computer databases and spreadsheets, provide reports and assist in compiling information such as statutory returns, manage and track expenditure
- Provide professional support to Senior Officers and Managers dealing with confidential and sensitive matters, answer telephone calls and provide information as a first point of contact
- Undertake a range of administrative duties such as note and minute taking, filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying and deal with all general matters including cash handling, correspondence, invoices and timesheets according to local procedures
- Manage team commitments avoiding scheduling conflicts and arrange meetings and training courses, venues, agendas
- Supervise workload of Assistant Support Officer, providing cover in absence e.g., reception and visitor management.
- You will be a competent administrator with experience of using Microsoft Office who is confident to be the first point of contact for Managers and possess excellent customer care skills
- Experience in taking minutes is desirable
- You will be self-motivated, professional and approachable providing excellent team support and best practice at all times
- You must be willing to undertake a variety of administrative tasks, operating within departmental policies and procedures.
Please apply today, and we will review your application.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted