Property Administrator - Battersea Location
£32,000 plus benefits
Leading Global Property Organisation
Battersea location - 5 days onsite - Amazing client site!
We have an amazing opportunity working for a leading Property firm, onsite in one of the most exciting projects in London. As the Property Administrator you will be a valued member of the property team and work alongside the Residential Services Team to deliver exceptional, consistent service to both the current and potential residents of the project. You will work in partnership with the Operations team and act as an ambassador for the business, whether face to face, in writing or by telephone to residents, visitors and contractors at all times.
Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Assisting the Property management team with administrative support including taking minutes for formal meetings.
- Taking inbound phone calls, redirecting or taking messages as required.
- Responding to resident queries promptly by telephone and email.
- Supporting in the creation of residents communications and newsletters.
- Assisting with the administration related to pre-contract sales enquiries.
- *Maintaining logbook of current and past contractors and onsite visitors.
- Logging insurance claims and following through with contractors, with guidance from property managers.
- Assisting the Resident Services Manager with resident event planning, management and execution.
- Assisting Resident Services Manager with marketing collateral.
- Logging reactive maintenance enquiries and passing them onto Maintenance.
- Ensure comprehensive handovers are conducted.
- Supporting and guiding the concierge team, including developing procedures to empower team members.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
We are seeking candidates who have the following;
- At least 2 years' experience in similar administrative support role .
- Property experience would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Technical skills, Including proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- A fun and positive attitude
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search