Tate are excited to be working with a major commercial investor in UK real estate who are now looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis, based at home and in their Watford offices. The business is at an exciting stage of investment and are set to grow within the next 3 years.
This is a permanent opportunity, paying between £50,000 to £55,000 per annum, plus benefits.
As the HR BP, you will be partnering two Operations Leaders and 5 Area Coaches to support field-based teams across the group, consisting of 1500 employees.
- Work with operational teams to proactively plan & lead recruitment in relation to identified management manpower needs. Work with Operations Leaders to build a recruitment strategy for the restaurant & needs.
- Develop a leadership pipeline for all levels of management, up to Area Manager level
- Partner with Area Manager and Operations Leaders to identify development needs for Restaurant & Hotel Managers to support their development.
- Provide coaching/develop the skills of the Area Managers, Restaurant General Managers and Hotel General Managers to effectively manage their people ensuring self-sufficiency e.g. in performance management/Employee Relations
- Support handling of Employee Relation issues as needed.
- Promote 'best practice' across the business
- Assist/coach Operations team and high potential GMs to write effective personal development plans and monitor development progress
- Ensure Performance/ potential measurement is linked to Personal Development/ Improvement plans to support and improve employee capability.
- Continually challenge and positively influence Operations Leaders and Area Coaches in order to optimise business performance.
- Work with relevant teams to influence changes that will impact upon the Employee metrics and support delivery of business goal
- To proactively identify & flag up issues that may impact the Employee P&L & discuss potential solutions with relevant teams
- Support the implementation of business initiatives as appropriate
- Collaborate with the Group team to support the implementation of business HR initiatives
- Support HR & Business change projects through contributing to the strategy & policy development
- Minimum of 2 years generalist HR experience
- Previous experience working in field-based HR roles
- Strong employment law background
- Operations experience preferred
- CIPD Qualified
If you have the skills and experience required for the role, apply today with your CV.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted