£13 per hour
6 months, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
West Drayton - TW6 1EW
Tate are delighted to be working alongside a prestigious aviation company to support in their recruitment of HR Administrators!
Our client is looking for people to work flexibly across a range of HR & Resourcing Administrative tasks, delivering these to a high standard and to agreed processes and controls along with providing excellent levels of Customer Service to both their customers and internal teams.
We are looking for people to start as soon as possible and invite you to apply today if you fit the below criteria!
Please be advised this position is office based full time, there is staff parking on site and fantastic public transport with staff buses running for free from 2 locations to the office.
- HR transactions
- Candidate Referencing
- Administration and activities associated with recruitment campaigns
- Working with 3rd party suppliers to ensure all candidates are referenced
- Assist in the coordination and completion of Security Interviews, Criminal Records Checks, Overseas Criminal Record Checks and Enhanced Criminal Records Checks as required
- Ensure that information is stored and processed in line with Company and legal requirements e.g. GDPR
- Ensure that all candidates joining our client meet the strict regulatory compliance required within the desired timescales whilst still meeting both candidate and business expectations
- There is an expectation that you will undertake ad hoc work on an exceptional basis or provide relevant cover for other team tasks
Skills / capabilities
- Motivated on achieving individual, departmental and team SLA targets and delivering goals and objectives
- HR & Resourcing Administration knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to identify trends in information in order to establish whether or not escalation is required
- Strong customer focus and exceptional customer service skills, including proactive service recovery
- Well-developed planning and organising skills, with ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong attention to detail and quality focus
- Strong oral and written communication
- Excellent Team Player
Qualifications / Experience
- Collaborating with 3rd party supplier to ensure high levels of performance
- Experience of HR and Recruitment processes
- Knowledge of data protection
- Knowledge of compliance requirements
- Able to work with highly sensitive data
- Attention to detail and determined to get things right first time
- Data focused
- Highly collaborative, able to work with others to deliver the best service to Customers
- Process orientated, ensuring tasks are completed in line with standards
- Highly organised, is task focused and brings a structured approach
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted