Job Title: Office Administrator Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum Location: Houghton Regis Contract: Permanent, Full Time Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5.30pm A highly successful organisation based in Houghton Regis are looking for an enthusiastic, organised individual to support the wider team in all manners of Administration. To be successful in this role, you will ideally have previous experience as a Office Assistant, Receptionist or similar with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Manage company correspondence including inbound calls, e-mails, letters and packages
- Organise meetings, appointments and occasional company events
- Data entry including sales and purchasing records
- Manage inventory of office supplies
- Create travel itineraries for staff
- Ensure notice boards are updated
- Carry out monthly office inspections to be sent to H&S team
- Ensure office is kept presentable and that office amenities are kept in good condition
- Previous experience within a similar role e.g. Office Assistant, Receptionist
- Proficient within Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted