Customer Fulfilment Specialist
£27,000 - £31,000 plus 10% performance related bonus (paid on annual basis)
SHIFTS - Tuesday to Saturday & Wednesday to Sunday - non negotiable
An expanding Italian tech company that has been modernising the insurance industry since its launch several years ago has started its international expansion: it's opened its operations in the UK and will be launched in further European countries soon.
Their vision is to be the best car insurance provider, using their best-in-class technology and a customer-centric approach to disrupt the market.
Looking to build a customer service function that will require talented, knowledgeable and innovative Customer Fulfilment Specialists to lead this initial structure as well as helping provide great customer experiences to our customers.
Specifically, you will take care of:
- Providing customers with outstanding levels of service over the telephone and through online channels
- Becoming a product knowledge specialist
- Supporting new and existing customers with any queries they may have, ensuring to keep customer satisfaction high
- Ensuring any customer escalations are handled swiftly
- Being on hand to help customers with any payment queries
- Once you have been embedded within the customer fulfilment team, you will also be working on projects to help take us to the next level
- Working closely with all team members.
Very importantly, being the voice of the customer by providing regular customer insight to the wider business.
You will be
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Please submit your CV today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted