My client is a thriving property consultancy based in the heart of Birmingham. They are looking for an ambitious Administrator to support their office. This is a permanent opportunity, to start ASAP.
- Full time - 36.25 hours per week - 9.00am-5.15pm (1 hr lunch)
- Based near the city centre of Birmingham.
- 5 days in the office, can be flexible if needed.
Purpose of the role:
Your duties will be structured around providing administrative support to a team of 10 professionals. You will be assuring the smooth running of the office as well as acting as a fist point of contact ensuring that calls are responded to promptly, in a kind manner and answering general queries. You will be supporting your team in their day-to-day surveying activities with administration duties.
- Processing Panel Fee Quote Requests and Instructions.
- Electronic opening of job folders.
- Maintaining electronic records.
- Populating company website with property details.
- Creation of pdf reports.
- Preparing invoices.
- Electronic archiving.
- Typing documentation.
- Processing incoming/outgoing post.
- General administrative duties - photocopying; office housekeeping, etc.
- Fielding telephone calls.
- Providing cover for SW Group switchboard.
- Liaising with internal/external suppliers.
- Provide ad-hoc support to other SW offices.
You will need:
- Excellent Microsoft office skills and IT knowledge.
- Minimum GCSE English and Maths - Grades A-C.
- Able to demonstrate professional approach to work.
- Previous similar administration experience desirable.
- Being proactive and a team player.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Ambition - there is a lot of opportunity to progress into an amazing career.
An exciting opportunity to join a friendly professional team within an expanding office. Full training will be given. The successful candidate will be an organised team player and possess a positive and flexible attitude to work. They will be a strong communicator with a good eye for detail and a desire to progress.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted