CRM and Marketing Executive- Southampton - £22,000 - £25,000 + company bonus - Working from home 1 day per week - Full time hours
We are really excited to be recruiting for a CRM and Marketing Executive to work for a global company based in the Southampton area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who has majored in data management or analytics, or someone who has previous experience working within a similar database administration role. You will become the CRM super user, and help to champion the CRM solution and educate colleagues in how to get the most out of the platform. If you have an analytical mind, and you love all things data, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
The CRM and Marketing Executive duties include:
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform in the branch.
- Maintain an effective system of regular data import, cleaning and data management.
- Building, editing and sending simple emails using Click Dimensions, migrating to D4M.
- Become the central point for CRM support within the branch including the development and enhancement of existing processes.
- Co-ordinate the maintenance and inputting of data by CRM users, and ensure that an exceptional standard of data quality is maintained across the whole business.
- Work with the US Digital Marketing Team to manage and improve data capture strategies via the Web platform and CRM integration.
- Support the Head of Marketing Services in delivering reports and dashboards using CRM for stakeholders.
- Perform ongoing QC checks and reports on data quality and take action where applicable to clean and improve data quality.
- Supporting with other marketing duties as and when required
Experience and skills required
- A relevant degree or equivalent
- Understanding of CRM and data principles including automation, data structures, integrated systems, data importing and logic.
- Business use of database technologies, including experience in reports and data analysis.
- Experience of prioritising a demanding workload, delivering to deadline and to the highest standards.
- Ability to maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality at all times adhering to GDPR standards.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted