Part time - 18.5 hours - Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Until end of September
£10.81 per hour
Tate are working with an organisation to recruit for a part time administrator to work in their Children's Workforce Development Team.
- Arranging and minuting of a weekly legal panel
- Updating children's files with relevant information and produce a quarterly review of legal panel with graphs and statistics
- Making real time service decisions in response to operational issues in line with local procedures and established guidance
- Carrying out specific administrative tasks requiring a discrete skill or in-depth knowledge base
- Responding to enquiries from internal and external customers and stakeholders including escalated issues, resolving at the point of contact where possible
For this role its essential you have administration and minute taking experience. The role is based in a highly sensitive team so it's important you are comfortable with handling confidential information.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted