Administration Assistant Winchester £24,000/£25,000 (DOE)
We are recruiting for an Administration Assistant for a 12-month fixed term contract role in central Winchester. You will provide effective Administration support to the team and wider business to deliver and excellent client experience. This is a fantastic company to work for and the teams are supportive and approachable.
- Communicate with clients, either by telephone or by letters
- Create Presentations via PowerPoint and Excel
- Maintaining team and Manager diaries, arranging meetings and travel organising
- Manage and file documents to a high standard or presentation and accuracy
- Manage client administration processes efficiently
- Manage stationery orders and stock and replenish
- Assist with incoming and outgoing post
- Updating client data on the CRM system
- Have proven experience in a similar Administration role
- You'll have excellent organisational skills, strong time management and be able to prioritise
- You'll have excellent attention to detail and accuracy levels
- Being a team player is pivotal in this role. Strong communication skills are essential
- Someone who adheres to compliance and processes
- Competent with Microsoft Office, CRMs and mail merges
- It would be advantageous to have an interest in financial markets
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fantastic team during this 12-month fixed term contract. The beautiful office is situated in central Winchester and approximately a ten-minute walk from the station. This role will be based a minimum of three days a week in the office and two from home but this maybe subject to change in the future so you may need to be flexible on working full time in the office in the future.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted