£10.81 per hour
25 hours per week - 5 hours per day - Monday - Friday
Based in central Bristol
Tate are working with Bristol City Council in their search for an Admin Support Worker/Personal Assistant to support a colleague working in the office, who has a visual impairment and partial hearing loss.
- Working collaboratively and supporting a colleague with administrative tasks, this includes reading documents on screen and paper
- Attaching information into a database and accurately recording information
- Scanning documents and saving of documents
- Assisting the colleague with learning Office 365 SharePoint
- Supporting the colleague with e-learning training.
- Experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confidentiality and discretion and awareness of complying with GDPR regulations.
For this role it would be useful if you had knowledge and understanding of visual impairment issues. It's essential you have administration experience.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted