Part Time Presentation Specialist
3 days a week in office (Wednesday/Thursday/Friday)
Office based - Central London
£30,000 - £35,000 pro-rata
ARE YOU AN EXPERT IN PITCHES & PRESENTATIONS?!!
We are seeking an organised, hard-working and enthusiastic Part time Presentation Specialist to join a property consultancy. Your role will be an integral in managing all pitch and presentation suites, tender writing, document formatting , as well as maintaining the company website and social media profiles. Your responsibilities will also extend to supporting the team PA
You will be required to work in the office three days a week on Wed/Thurs/Fri
Your responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with Surveyors and senior members of the team to prepare presentations and pitches
- Collating information for presentations and website uploads
- Website management
- Managing our social media presence
- Updating staff CV's, arranging headshots and business cards
- Event management and arranging team away days.
- Preparing letters, agendas and reports
- Formatting of documents
- Booking hotels, travel arrangements and couriers
- General admin duties to ensure the smooth running of the office including printing, ordering stationary, copying, binding, and scanning.
We are seeking an individual who possess;
- Experience in preparing presentations and pitches, tenders and bids
- Experience using INDESIGN
- Ability to prioritise work as tasks will be delegated from several team members at once.
- Effective time management and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent team skills to work closely alongside the team.
- A professional and proactive manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, publisher and PDF programs.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted