A fantastic and exciting position for a Member Services Assistant/ Creative Team Assistant to join a globally renowned digital advertising agency located near Covent Garden. This role is a permanent opportunity and offers a salary between £25,000 - £28,000 per annum dependent on experience plus great benefits and company culture!
You will support the Head of Partnerships drive the day-to-day support of their members and partners in a fast-paced setting.
No two days are the same, from presenting to member companies to coordinating projects. The Assistant role is vital in this dynamic environment; ensuring all internal systems are running smoothly and are up to date allows us, as a team, to be as organised and successful as possible.
- Be the owner of administrative tasks to help maintain a high performing team
- Co-ordinational support on industry projects, such as events, blog pieces, educational guides, and research projects
- Owning CRM data input
- Managing group calendar invites and comms
- Be commercially savvy: generating new membership leads and processing invoices
- Responding to inbound queries in an enthusiastic and timely manner
- Being on hand at our events, speaking to members and helping to ensure the event runs smoothly
- Working closely with different parts of the company to gain a comprehensive understanding of IAB UK
Skills, knowledge and characteristics
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A genuine interest in the digital advertising industry
- Collaborative attitude, able to work within a team
- Comfortable undertaking administrative tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft preferable, but not a necessity
- Enthusiastic and creative approach
- Personable, with a shining positive attitude
- Previous experience within the digital media industry, or relevant studies or qualifications, a bonus but not essential
You will support and facilitate the continued growth by delivering across a diverse and exciting portfolio of project coordination, marketing & event support, administration and reporting functions.
If you are forward thinking, capable and experienced and looking for a fun, rewarding yet stimulation working environment, please apply now!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search