Product & Brand Administrator - temporary - asap for 4 months.
4 months - immediate start
Based in Chandlers Ford (mix of remote and on site working)
Mon to Fri - 8.45am to 5.15pm
Casual dress code
Free Parking when on site
Our client has a great opportunity, for someone wishing to work within a busy marketing/brand environment. You will be working as part of a team of 16 people, creating content to launch products across our client's group eg icons, drawings, images, videos etc.
- Managing the content assets eg. checking what assets exists, compiling lists of assets that need to briefed, reviewing the tagging in the digital asset library etc.
- Support with some competitor research eg. examples of how online retailers sell lighting, what information they put on packaging etc.
- Possibly some input with more creative tasks eg. come up with range names for products or review the way features and benefits are written.
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities: For a particular brand or sets of brands:
Supporting the longer term effectiveness of Brand Communications:
- Complete an icon audit by brand and identify gaps
- Review of DAM (Digital Asset Management? tagging
- PIQ analysis for upcoming range reviews
- Build competitor reviews for key brand initiatives eg garden loyalty club.
- Review multi-channel banner content use for key range reviews
- Housekeeping of DAM imagery
- Approval and tracking of vendor imagery
- Support on trading/fixes
- Creation of icons
- Pull reporting from workfront on scheduling of workload
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a product brand communication environment
- Preferable to have retail experience
- Experienced in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and DAM
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted