Property Management Administrator
Salary up to £33,000 with exceptional benefits
City locatoin - 5 days a week onsite (non-negotiable)
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, global number one, real estate services provider, based in the heart of London. You will be an integral part of the Property Management administration team, providing first class administration support to the surveying and property management team and delivery of a high-quality service for the benefit of clients and tenants.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who can work in a high pressurised, fast paced, dynamic environment, who isn't shy of hard work and wants to be a part of a hugely successful team.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Diary management and support to two Directors
- Assist in the general management of properties
- Assist with collection of rents and other receivables
- Compile Excel spreadsheets including new property budgets
- Prepare change notes for new clients, properties, leases & ongoing amendments to tenancies.
- Deal with enquiries from tenants, clients, solicitors, local authorities, etc.
- Arrange property inspections
- Maintain manual and electronic files for each property in accordance with procedures
- Liaise with the property accounts team over any property queries where necessary
- Assist with set up & handover of properties
- Coding and certifying of invoices in line with property budget
- Assist with accounts payable queries
- Collate data and compile client reports
The successful candidate will possess the following
- Previous property experience in an administrative or accounts capacity
- Exceptional Word, Excel, Powerpoint skills. You will need to be confident in pulling Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables and collating data
- Good organisational and co-ordination skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a positive attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
If you are seeking a new challenge and want to work with a fantastic team and a well-respected organisation, then please submit your CV today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted