Logistics Administrator - Hedge End - £22,000-£24,000 - Hybrid role working 2 days a week from home
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Logistics Administrator to work for a company that holds a significant place in the global market. The main role of the Logistics Administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about stock collections.
You will need to have excellent communication and problem solving skills, along with strong IT knowledge including Word, Excel and ideally SAP.
The Logistics Administrator duties are:
- To coordinate and communicate with other departments to ensure that customer requirements are met within the required timescales.
- Process collections from customers within agreed timescales meeting customer requirements.
- Follow up on failed collections and maintain appropriate spreadsheets within the department to ensure necessary action is taken to predetermined timescales.
- Respond to customer enquiries in a professional and efficient manner by phone and email as appropriate and to identify and resolve all customer issues, delivering outstanding customer service
- Assist the Department in developing cross team co-operation and liaison with all departments.
- To undertake any ad hoc tasks that may be necessary as specified by the Team Lead to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong Communication skills
- Curious and always looking for ways to improve
- Able to take ownership of tasks
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- The ability to plan ahead, set goals and organise effectively to achieve objectives
- Team player who encourages positive communication and respect
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted