My client an award-winning, progressive law firm based in the heart of the City of London is seeking an Office Assistant, paying between £20,000 - £23,000 based on experience plus an excellent benefits package, to join their growing team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a school/ college leaver looking to get into a professional office environment, or someone looking to transition from retail to kick start your career in a company that will develop.
The role will involve the following, but will not be exclusive to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients in the office, offering refreshments
- Setting up and managing meeting rooms
- Booking catering
- Answering the phones and taking messages for the appropriate person
- Booking couriers
- Franking post, collecting and distributing deliveries
- Updating company documents and databases
- Scanning and filling legal/ court documentation
- During busier periods you will also help support the paralegal team with ad-hoc administrative support that is needed
The company is seeking a proactive and well-presented candidate with excellent communication skills. You will have a strong attention to detail and experience using Microsoft office packages. You will be a team player, helping to liaise with other offices in the UK and supporting colleagues with a range of administrative tasks that are needed. You will be flexible in your approach to working and have the ability to multi-task, juggling many duties at one time. A can-do attitude, you will want to down the line take on training opportunities for career progression. The firm just really want that person with a real can-do attitude that wants to learn and have a career with them long term!
If you are a school/college leaver looking for your first job in modern law firm, then please do apply to the job advert directly.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted