Our client an international recruitment trade body are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their growing, fun, and dynamic Marketing team.
This role would be great for a Marketing Assistant who wants that next step into an Executive position.
This is a hybrid role 2 days WFH ( fixed office days Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) Wednesday and Friday working from home.
Cool London based offices
£25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Join a reputable international trade body offering global services to the recruitment sector with local delivery in the UK, Germany, Australia, and throughout South East Asia. They provide a powerful unified voice for the Professional Recruitment market and is proud to represent, promote and support such vibrant and innovative sectors of the recruitment industry.
Role & Responsibilities
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for delivering the digital marketing strategy across multi-channel marketing streams, with a focus on social media and email campaign management.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in completing agreed activities
- Digital Marketing support for multiple stakeholders
- Social media management across multiple accounts
- Creating and delivering email marketing campaigns
- Managing the marketing database and email distribution
- Creating and posting blog posts and articles on the company's website and social media pages
- Updating and reviewing multiple websites, including supporting the implementation of a new SEO strategy
- Drafting marketing materials, templates and designs in line with brand guidelines such not limited to newsletters and brochures
- Preparing coherent marketing campaign reports using data analysis tools
- Sourcing opportunities for the development of products or service
- Video editing and creating PowerPoint presentations
- Liaising with PR communications, printers and designers and other external agencies
- Monitoring competitor activities What we're looking for
- The role would be great fit a creative individual that enjoys working collaboratively with their team to deliver impactful B2B campaigns. You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager within the UK and Global marketing and communications department.
- Passion for all things digital and content marketing
- 1-2+ years' experience in a marketing related role
- Experience using email, social and content marketing platforms and tools (such as MailChimp, Hootsuite, SproutSocial)
- Website management experience / Knowledge of CMS
- Understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics) and SEO
- A confident and able content writer for all marketing output
- Someone adaptable, accountable and capable of prioritising
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Fluent in English (required), Fluent in German (not required but a plus)
- Basic video editing skills (preferable)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted