Northampton, Hybrid working
£25,000 - £33,000 depending on experience.
We're looking for a Financial Analyst on behalf of a global manufacturing business. Operating in 49 countries, and with several sites in the UK, you will work from their Northampton office and will work as part of a small, friendly, and well-established finance team.
They have a caring and collaborative culture; they want to ensure that you feel fulfilled in your role, and that your work is rewarding.
As Financial Analyst, you will assist the Senior Financial Analyst and Financial Planning and Reporting Manager in providing good quality financial information and analysis to management and other stakeholders in a timely manner.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly management accounts and forecast reporting and budget preparation including
- variance analysis reports and other regular reporting
- Ensuring standard costs for materials and assemblies are maintained
- Review, validation and reporting of project costs and revenues
- Assist in the development and routine reporting of business performance data and analysis
- for Directors and Managers
- Maintaining VAT reporting and other statutory returns
- Coordinate and process monthly payroll processing through the HRIS
- Ad hoc financial investigations and reports
- Proactively promote and follow HSE practices, manage risk and take appropriate action with
- regard to reporting and avoiding all incidents, near misses and hazards.
- To take part in continuous improvement initiatives and projects
Ideally, you'll have SAP experience within a manufacturing environment, along with the following essential skills and experience:
- Graduate or studying for a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA preferred)
- Costing in a complex ERP environment
- Development and presentation of KPIs and management information
- Advanced excel skills - V lookups and pivot tables etc.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to influence well at all
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers and stakeholders
Package - Salary up to £33,000 depending on experience, 25 days annual leave plus statutory, pension, life assurance, private medical insurance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.