Seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to join a small, yet dedicated team in Hatfield. You will be involved in supporting the Marketing Manager with marketing strategy as well as day to day marketing activities on a B2B and B2C basis including social media marketing, website maintenance, liaising with external digital agencies and more...
Marketing Executive Hatfield (flexi-working after probation) £30,000-£35,000 per annum Permanent, Full Time Monday-Friday 9-5.30 or 8-4.30
What's on offer?
- Team socials
- Ongoing training and development
- 22 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day each year up to 25 days)
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Long service reward
- Free onsite parking
- Support the marketing manager with marketing strategy
- Manage social media presence to increase online presence
- Help maintain and update content on company websites
- Coordinate monthly e-newsletters and B2B mailings
- Report on results of campaigns
- Develop strong working relationships with digital agencies
- Design and amend marketing collateral
- Liaise with the Regulatory team to ensure all material is fully compliant
- Conduct market research
- Assist the marketing manager with event planning and awards entries
- An experienced Marketing Executive
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience leading projects from start to finish
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic approach to work and great work ethic
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted