Are you looking to kickstart your career within an industry leading organisation? If you have great customer service experience whether in office, retail or hospitality, this could be the perfect next step in your career...
With plenty of opportunity for training, development and progression, this is a role not to be missed!
Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator Salary: £19,000-£20,000 per annum Location: Houghton Regis (Office-based) Contract: Permanent, Full Time Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am-5.30pm
Reporting to: Customer Service and Internal Sales Manager
Whats on offer?
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Opportunity for monthly bonus
- Access to an online training Academy
- Process customer orders
- Take orders via phone, e-mail and via online system
- Liaise with customers to ensure smooth running of deliveries
- Liaise with internal and external sales teams
- Develop good working relationships with customers
- Take customer calls and queries
- Delivery excellent customer service
- Coordinate movement of orders between sites
- Support with administration including filing, answering phones, answering e-mails, checking order etc.
What is required?
- Customer Service skills
- Able to build good relationships with customers
- Comfortable with handling internal sales queries
- Previous office or sales experience would be ideal, but not essential
- IT proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word etc.
- Able to pick up new systems
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted