Customer Service Administrator
Basingstoke (Office Based)
Temporary Ongoing - Until at least October 2022
Free Parking on site
We are looking for a super organised, super on it, super customer service driven individual for a customer service administration job in Basingstoke Hampshire. This is an ongoing temporary role in a really busy team that are responsible for all customer order processing, administration and query assistance regarding a portfolio of engineering parts and products. Due to the nature of the business, we are keen for applicants to have experience in a similar product lead role.
- Processing customer orders, providing quotes and all associated paperwork
- Dealing with web, phone and email enquiries regarding ordered parts
- Updated inventory databases internally on parts and stock volumes
- Attending team meetings on customer figures
- Reporting on customer order volumes and stock volumes
- All associated administration inclusive of quotes and order docs.
- Similar experience in a similar role
- Be able to flex your comms style to suit different people
- Be confident in your approach and be able to manage sometimes difficult enquiries about delivery times and stock availability
- Strong written and spoken English and able to use all standard MS software
If this sounds like a bit of you, please click to apply. This is an urgent role and interviews will be taking place immediately!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted