£11.93 per hour
4 days per week
3 months - options to extend
Tate are working with an organisation in their search for a Placement Officer to start immediately within their Children Services Department.
- Sourcing and matching suitable placements for all children and young people in Bristol who need: Foster Care, Residential Care or Semi-Independent provisions.
- Negotiating fees for each placement
- Managing a caseload of referrals
- Reading referrals and giving appropriate challenge to social workers when the referral does not contain sufficient information
- Liaising with internal or external providers and stakeholders
- Completing Individual Placement Agreements and statistical placement data
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted