Part-time ReceptionistTemp-to-permBased in ChiswickMonday - Friday - 12pm-5pm - but would need flexibility to occasionally cover the morning shift which is 8am-1pm £14ph
Our client is looking for an experienced front of house professional to join their busy and fast paced reception based in Chiswick.
- Opening and closing procedures
- Keeping the welcome area tidy
- Ensuring office supplies are re stocked when needed
- Answer incoming calls promptly, transferring to the relevant people or departments
- Assisting Visitors and Contractors via app in reception
- Booking in contractors and visitors including printing paper passes
- Checking system for regular/software updates sign in system site wide to maintain and reporting issues to IT
- Creating access cards for new starters and current employees on site
- Enabling, disabling and deleting access cards upon request
- Creating new cards for use with clocking on / off system at other sites as required
- Signing in contractors and liaising with engineering team when attending on site
- Overseeing and booking meeting rooms via Outlook
- Contacting cleaning team to reset for next meeting
- Booking visitors/employees into system and notifying of parking requirements
- Ensuring all visitors parking have hi viz before entering site
- Liaising with security to notify them of car park bookings
- Maintaining a high standard in our office kitchens
- Keeping them stocked and reporting issues to the cleaning team
- Receiving packages and logging them via app and informing recipient
- Ensuring parcels are kept safe and secure in the Mail Room
- Sorting mail, franking letters and packages, sending tracking information if required
- Keeping up to date with current fire regulations
- Helping to run fire drills when necessary, directing staff to their designated Zones
- Announcing weekly fire alarm tests via the onsite Tannoy system
- Making sure that Hi-Vis vests are available for all personnel attending site
- Assisting with emergency evacuation as the first port of call for the fire wardens and assisting at the muster points
- Update site communications via the site wide notice boards.
This is a role that requires someone who has worked on a busy reception before, can work on their own initiative and is available to start immediately.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted