Salary up to £35,000 with exceptional benefits
Battersea -5 days a week in the office onsite - AMAZING offices
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, global number one, real estate services provider, based in the heart of London. You will be an integral part of the Property Operations Administration team, providing first class administration support to the surveying and property management team and delivery of a high-quality service for the benefit of clients and tenants.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who can work in a high pressurised, fast paced, dynamic environment, who isn't shy of hard work and wants to be a part of a hugely successful team.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Clerical and administrative support to the Operations team
- Co-manage the Battersea helpdesk email account with the Operations Assistant
- Coordinate the Operations meeting rooms, facilitating all meetings
- Attend and minute meetings as required
- Format all Estate reports and presentations where required in line with brand guidelines.
- Manage a tracker and raise purchase orders and process invoices for the above and other items for the Estate
- Maintain occupier key contacts database
- Make temporary Estate signage as required
- Support the operations team with ad hoc projects as required
- Own templates for all Estate operational procedures
- Office telephony reception duties
- Ensure archiving of documents is in line with the Estate document management process.
- Collate all information required for monthly and quarterly report writing
- Other general office duties as directed
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- At least 2 years' experience in similar administrative support role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Technical skills, Including proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to multitask
If you are seeking a new challenge and want to work with a fantastic team and a well-respected organisation, then please submit your CV today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted