Digital Content Designer / Communications Officer
- £14.63per hour
- Full time
- 3 month contract
- Fully remote
Tate are happy to be working with a public organisation.
This exciting digital communication role is in Corporate Communications Service which will help drive the organisation's internal digital transformation.
Day-to-day, you will work as part of a virtual project team developing a new intranet using SharePoint online, collaborating with colleagues in the IT & Digital, HR, and Customer, Modernisation & Performance Insight services. You will be directly working with content editors from across the organisation to ensure content is easy to find. You will also be working with user groups to ensure the intranet meets their needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level in appropriate discipline or equivalent experience of digital communication and marketing techniques
- Experience of working to GDS content design manual and style guide, and working to organisational brand guidelines
- Good working knowledge of the user-centred design, journey mapping, user experience and information architecture
- Understanding of usability and accessibility guidelines
- Writing for multimedia channels, with proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable
- Ability to translate complex information into usable and accessible content
- A good understanding of the issues facing local government, including an understanding of the law as it applies to local government communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form and maintain productive, professional working relationships
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted