Are you an experienced Business / Project Manager?
Tate are currently recruiting for the NHS who are looking for experienced Business/Project managers to work in the capacity of Programme Lead for an essential project.
This is temporary 6 months assignment, to start asap, paying up to £23.44 per hour, offering remote working with requirement to attend the office for meetings on occasion.
- Developing a working knowledge and understanding of the independent sector market providers to develop relationship with key contacts.
- Promoting and supporting robust communication and engagement across departments
- To work with NHS providers in Dorset to identify services where support is required to meet elective recover targets
- Responsible for driving forward engagement with all independent sector provider and develop links with local, regional, and national independent sector providers as required.
- To be responsible for the management and development of staff as required
- Represent team and department at identified Forums, providing advice on matters relating to own work area.
- Work with contract relationship managers of local providers to ensure they are aware of new arrangements which can be monitored as part of regular contract management
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential for this role, coupled with evidence of previous key project delivery
For more information, please submit your CV or call Tayla Fisher on 01202 319922
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted