3 month contract
Up to £25ph PAYE
Office Based- Hybrid opporutnities
Tate recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a leading company specialising in international events and scholarly research.
They are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team based in London
- Build solid and trusting partnerships with respective management team members to support the delivery the HR service
- Provides guidance to managers on employee relations issues, including disciplinary and grievance matters, identifying opportunities and anticipating risks, escalating them as appropriate
- Acts as a trusted advisor on all people and organisation related topics
- Support and embed organisational change, ensuring that new people initiatives are championed in their client group
- Ensures that HR processes are executed in alignment with expectations and that process touch points are properly owned/executed including employee life cycle
- Enables managers to become self-sufficient with regard to day-to-day employee matters
- Undertake project as and when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Has a good understanding of HR practices and policies
- Able to work in a highly matrixed environment
- Relationship builder who creates partnerships based on trust.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted