Do you have experience in facilities management?
Are you experience in managing buildings?
Do you have labouring experience?
Our client is currently looking for a Campus service team member/Facilities assistant, based in Bournemouth within an higher education organisation.
This is a temporary position for 3/6 months offering a salary of £11.24 per hour.
This role will include:
- Working closely with the total facilities management provider to assign and undertake tasks to ensure building is safe and well-presented
- Undertaking regular checks and inspections to ensure the building is clean, safe, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Respond to a range of technical, maintenance and physical tasks and events always maintaining communication with affected stakeholders
- To complete opening and closing routines to ensure safety and security across the building including high standards of customer service with service users
- To drive and sometimes load vehicles to undertake tasks across the estate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of providing a high level of customer service
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of working in an environment relevant to the post
If you would like more information please submit your cv or contact Tayla Fisher at Tate on 01202319922
If you are interested in this role then please apply and send your CV today, interviews will be taking place immediately so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search